With magnificent beaches, cascading waterfalls, breathtaking hiking trails and stellar views, Hawaii is absolute paradise.
Among all the perks of living in a tropical island paradise comes one problem – you will likely find it difficult to be happy anywhere else.
If you don’t believe me, here are 17 ways we’ve become spoiled living in our beautiful Aloha State.
1. It’ll be hard to be impressed by beaches nearly anywhere else in the world.
2. You’ve become used to the laid-back lifestyle living in Hawaii affords you.
3. You won’t be nearly as excited by the hiking options in any other state.
4. You become spoiled by incredibly fresh local produce and seafood.
5. You will be chilly when the temperature drops below 70 degrees.
6. You never have to worry about snow making your morning commute a nightmare – unless you work at the summit of Mauna Kea, that is.
7. You’ve gotten used to wearing only two pairs of shoes: slippers, and hiking boots.
8. You will never be able to top a Hawaiian sunset – except maybe with a Hawaiian sunrise.
9. Waterfalls anywhere else will seem quite… dull.
10. You never have to worry about Daylight Savings Time, because it simply doesn’t exist in Hawaii.
11. Rainbows are a near daily experience in Hawaii.
12. You can wake up and drink a cup of fresh, authentic, and delicious Kona coffee every morning if you want to.
13. You won’t find better conditions for your favorite water sports anywhere else.
14. Driving more than a few miles to the nearest beach is almost unheard of.
15. You don’t have to worry about what you are wearing or dressing up in Hawaii.
16. Hawaiian food favorites are hard to find anywhere other than on the islands.
17. You have become spoiled by the incredible scenery and landscapes that abound in the great Aloha State.
The only solution is simple: never leave Hawaii. What other ways has Hawaii ruined you for life?