Girl Playing With Lighter Accidentally Sets Her Hair On Fire

While live streaming herself playing League of Legends, Twitch user AnaPlaying found herself in a bit of a pickle after casually playing with a lighter a little too close to her head.

As she casually flicks the lighter while talking to her followers, she accidentally lights her hair on fire and doesn’t notice for a few good seconds.

When she does notice, Ana quickly pats her head free of flames. Although she seems pretty shocked by her burning hair, she doesn’t look hurt — she laughs off the fact that she lit her head on fire in front of a bunch of people.

[wpdevart_facebook_comment curent_url]