Do you want to impress your friends at a dinner or a birthday party, how about making this fun jelly?
A different way of making jelly, inspired in the Mountain Fuji, one of the symbol of Japan.
* Recipe *
The portion of white jelly.
1. Add the powdered gelatin 5g to 30 cc of water, and steep for 10 minutes.
2. Put 100 cc of milk, and 60 g (tablespoon 3) of sweetened condensed milk into a heat-resistant container, and place in the microwave oven of 500w for 50 seconds.
3.Add the prepared gelatin(1) and melt.
4.Add 100 cc of milk and mix.
5. Put it(4) into a favorite container.
Cool and harden for 1 hour in a refrigerator.
The portion of blue jelly.
6.Add the powdered gelatin 20g to 120 cc of water, and steep for 10 minutes.
7. Add 600 cc of water to 200cc of Blue Hawaii shaved ice syrup.
8. Place the prepared gelatin(6) in a microwave oven for 30 seconds, and melt.
9.Add it(8) to the diluted syrup(7) and mix.
10. Pour it(9) on the solidified jelly(5).
Cool and harden for about 3 hours in a refrigerator.